Ontrack Total Eclipse:
The Total Eclipse is a combination photo radar license plate cover with an anti-laser license plate lens giving you protection from both.
How do laser guns work?
Laser guns work by emitting a laser beam which is bounced off a flat, reflective surface on your vehicle. Your license plate is the preferred area of the vehicle that a laser is pointed against by the operator. Conventional laser detectors are ineffective. Even if you do detect the beam, it's too late. You're caught!
Features of the Total Eclipse:
- The ultimate in photo radar / laser gun protection.
- Exclusive ON TRACKÂ® Automotive design! (Patent Pending).
- No other protective plate cover like this exists anywhere!
- Your proven defense against Laser and Photo Radar!
- This specially designed anti-laser license plate cover works to absorb & diffuse the incoming laser beam, while the anti-photo lens obscures the plate numbers from the camera.
- Thin enough (0.020") to slip into most license plate frames easily.
- The special material will not yellow and is guaranteed shatterproof under normal operating conditions.
Note: Buyer assumes all responsibility for using this product in compliance with local motor vehicle codes. License plate covers are not returnable after they have been installed.