Ontrack Laser Shield:
This specially designed Anti-laser license plate lens works to absorb and diffuse the incoming Laser beam. This significantly shortens the effective distance of the laser gun.
How do laser guns work?
Laser guns work by emitting a laser beam which is bounced off a flat, reflective surface on your vehicle. Your license plate is the preferred area of the vehicle that a laser is pointed against by the operator. Conventional laser detectors are ineffective. Even if you do detect the beam, it's too late. You're caught!
Features of the Laser Shield:
- Does not obstruct view of license plate numbers. Legal to use in most areas!
- This specially designed Anti-laser license plate lens works to absorb and diffuse the incoming laser beam. This significantly shortens the effective distance of the laser gun
- A 5-minute installation is all that is required.
- Thin enough to slip into most license plate frames easily.
- The special material will not yellow and is guaranteed shatterproof under normal operating conditions.
Note: Buyer assumes all responsibility for using this product in compliance with local motor vehicle codes. License plate covers are not returnable after they have been installed.